Carefully selected and sourced ingredients
Together, these natural ingredients create a potent blend that not only helps your tattoo heal but also keeps it looking sharp for years to come. With these ingredients, you're not just caring for your tattoo; you're giving it the VIP treatment.
We start with the time-tested goodness of coconut oil. It's nature's wonder that's been nourishing skin for generations. This ingredient is like a soothing balm for your tattoo, helping it stay moisturized and vibrant.
Next up, we have shea butter - a true skincare champion. Extracted from the nuts of African shea trees, this natural emollient goes deep into the skin, promoting healing and adding a protective layer. Think of it as the gentle guardian for your ink.
Beeswax is like the architect in our blend. It creates a breathable barrier, shielding your tattoo from environmental elements, dirt, and germs. It's like a fortress, ensuring your artwork's safety.
Lanolin, extracted from sheep's wool, is a tattoo's best friend. It's packed with vitamins and lipids, which help your skin recover faster after getting inked. It's nature's way of saying, "I've got you covered."
Finally, we add calendula oil - the unsung hero. Calendula is known for its calming properties, which make it perfect for soothing any redness or irritation. It's the ingredient that keeps things cool and relaxed.
Preserve Your Art:
Tattoos are more than ink on skin; they're expressions of our stories and identities. Our balm keeps those stories looking as sharp as the day they were created. It's a reliable companion on your ink journey, helping to preserve the colors and details that make your tattoos uniquely yours.GET YOURS!
See the Results for Yourself
How to Apply
- Gently Wash: First, give your tattoo a gentle wash with a mild-antimicrobial, unscented soap and lukewarm water. Pat it dry with a clean towel. No need to rub, be gentle.
- Tiny Amount: Take a tiny amount of the balm on your fingertips. A little goes a long way; you're not frosting a cake here (unless you have a full sleeve in which case frost that cake!)
- Warm It Up: Rub the balm between your fingers. It'll warm up, making it easier to apply smoothly.
- Even Layer: Apply the balm in a thin, even layer over your tattoo. Think of it as if you're applying a protective layer (because you are!).
- Let It Absorb: Give it a minute or two to soak in. Your skin will tell you when it's had its fill.
Don't go overboard. Twice a day is perfect. Once in the morning and once before hitting the sack. No need to babysit it.
What to Avoid:
- Don't pick at those scabs, no matter how tempting it is.
- Keep your tattoo away from direct sunlight, especially while it's healing.
- Skip swimming pools, saunas, and steam rooms for a couple of weeks.
- Loose, comfortable clothing is your friend. Avoid anything that rubs or chafes.
Listen to Your Skin
Your body knows best. If your tattoo starts feeling dry or tight between applications, a little extra Traditional won't hurt. And if anything feels off or if you notice any unusual redness or swelling, don't hesitate to reach out to a professional.
Remember, this isn't rocket science, just a bit of TLC for your ink. Your tattoo will thank you by looking its best for years to come.